Monday, August 30, 2010

Random Music Stuf

Oh hey.

So now that no one's in the office I got around to listening to the new Cee-Lo song, which I'm not going to embed because it's totally NSFPMA (not safe for pretty much anywhere (jeez, stay up on your interwebs acronyms, will ya?)). Not only is the song pure genius, the entire video is properly punctuated all the way through! A+, sir.

As as I was watching that, I also came across another Cee-Lo song that I can post here. Yes, I'm behind the times, what with you kids and your noise-box music changing every five minutes, but this song is also amazing and totally appropriate after last weekend.

The hook is the best part of the whole song, because the man stole my vocal cords to hit that note:
Georgia
You'll always be home to me
Georgia
I belong to you
And yes you belong to me
When they ask me where I'm from
I'm proud to say that I'm your son
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment