Saturday, August 14, 2010

An observation

We have some animals living with us. Some of you probably know them.

Here's my dog:
She looks just like any other ordinary, happy dog, as evidenced here. She pretty much just wants to hang out, chew a bone when she feels like it, and maybe take a crap every now and then. Probably her worst trait is that her farts are considered weapons of mass destruction in some jurisdictions.

Then there's our other "pet." I'm pretty sure we need to call the Smithsonian, because it looks like we live with an effing dinosaur.
This thing is essentially pure evil. Sometimes I wake up, and it's standing there, in the dark, staring at me with its beady little eyes. I can just feel it plotting something sinister, like hiding my Party Pants until I agree to feed it no less than 2 pounds of room temperature USDA Choice steak every day.

Little does it know (Sidebar: Did you ever see that Stranger Than Fiction movie with Will Ferrell where he comes to some realization about the plot twist because the narrator says "little did he know"? No? Well you should. It's quite an excellent film.), I'm already in the market for a new pair of Party Pants.

Haha! Beat that, Dogosaurus Mud!

2 comments: