Friday, August 13, 2010

Tailgate Party!! (Party Pants required)

So, I just got the following email from a local gym that my wife and I have had some issues with in the past. We are no longer members, but we still receive their emails. It reads:
Less than 1 Month before PARTY TIME!!!!

Thanks for checking out our recent Tailgate Party Invitation!! We hope you are as excited about the event as we are!!! Make sure you collect as many raffle tickets as possible before then!!
Its easy as 1, 2, 3...well, actually even easier than that!
Stop by or give us a call and we will help you to win one of the amazing Grand Prizes!!

So get those Party Pants cleaned up and get ready for a great Party at [GYM NAME] on September 13th!!

Hey - don't forget to check us out on Facebook too!!! Become a fan an receive $1,- off on a Smoothie!!

Cheers,
The [GYM NAME] Team
First of all, while I’m amazed they used the right “it’s,” I can't help but think that it only marginally makes up for the excessive capitalization, exclamation point diarrhea, and the fact that we can become Facebook fans “an receive $1,- off on a Smoothie!!”

And all I can think is: A Smoothie!!,- off $1...1,2,3 Party Pants!!!! OMFGLOLWTFROFLBBQ!@!%^$#%^&!

Unfortunately, I can’t go, as I have no Party Pants. Oh well. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure Earl has Party Pants you can borrow (on the off chance that he isn't wearing them). It would be a shame to miss out on the $1- off smoothies and Tailgate Fun.

    ReplyDelete